The Foot Levelers Scanner allows Dr. Ley to scan the feet digitally to screen for imbalances that may be contributing to painful conditions in the feet, ankles, knees, hips and spine. Since the feet are the foundation for the rest of the body, it is important to look there first to add structural support if necessary. If it is determined that you need support in one of the 3 arches in your feet, custom orthotics can be ordered for you. Many insurance companies reimburse for these supports. If you would like to see if you could benefit from custom orthotics, please call to make an appointment for a complimentary scan.
3D BodyView® Imaging Unit
Based on cutting-edge technology, our highly precise and accurate 3D imaging unit is designed with the ultimate goal of creating the perfect orthotic—which in turn helps bring about peak performance and health.
- Identifies asymmetries in the feet with Arch Height Mapping
- Illustrates how the feet impact the entire Kinetic Chain
- Generates foot assessments in under 60 seconds
Why Custom Orthotics?
Whether you’re visiting your Chiropractor for pain, preventive care or to improve your athletic performance, Foot Levelers’ custom-made functional orthotics can help. Why Foot Levelers?
- Over 6 decades of proven performance
- Backed by 37 clinical research studies, more than any other orthotic company in the world
- Used by Chiropractic colleges throughout the world
- 100,000 doctors and millions of patients can speak to the results
Why custom? Generic, off-the-shelf inserts risk worsening your symptoms because they address only general conditions, and with questionable results. Your feet are as unique as your fingerprints. Only Foot Levelers custom-made orthotics are built specifically to meet your individual feet, body and health needs.